On the Trail of the Biblical Ephesus Tour
Kusadasi Shore Excursion
Pickup from Kusadasi Hotels
This is a very special private Ephesus tour from Kusadasi port /hotels, which is designed for you to explore the Biblical Ephesus.
You can customize this tour to make sure that it fits into your schedule and matches your preferences.
The Ancient Ephesus and its surrounding region have a really long history, dating back to the 6000s BC. Therefore, it witnessed a lot of totally different periods throughout its history. And despite of being one of the most important regions of the Roman Empire, with the emergence of the Christianity and especially with the visits of St.Paul (“while Apollos was at Corinth, Paul took the road through the interior and arrived at Ephesus “ Acts 19:1), and residence of Virgin Mary and St. John, it became a very important place for the Christianity as well.
And the main purpose of the Biblical Ephesus tour is to focus particularly to this period -without ignoring ancient history of the region-, for those guests who are interested in exploring the religious and spiritual importance of the region. Accordingly to this idea, we have very knowledgeable guides, hired exclusively for this tour, who have particularly mastered this period of the history.
- Pickup from Kusadasi Port/Hotels
- Visit to Ephesus
- Visit to the Temple of Artemis
- Visit to Basilica of St.Jean
- Visit to Ephesus Archeological Museum
- Visit to Virgin Mary's House
- Drop-off & End of the Tour
- Private Expert Guide
- Private Luxury Transportation
- Parking & Gas Fees
- You can skip any of the sites in the itinerary upon prior request.
- Please specify your customization requests or special requirements in the booking form.
- Contact us for your bigger-group booking requests.
- Children aged 0-6 are free of charge.